Do you know what VDC is?
This blog post contains video material recorded as part of the infraBIM 2021 conference, which took place in December 2021 in Gliwice, Poland.
From the lecture you will learn what VDC is, i.e. Virtual Design and Construction. You will learn what components the “VDC framework” consists of. How should ICE meetings be conducted. How should BIM technology be used and the processes in the project should be arranged. You will get known why the entire construction industry in Norway uses this methodology as a standard and requires it to be applied to more and more public projects.
I invite you to watch the recording!
We have already written about VDC in other places on this blog. Check out our articles on this subject:
- What is Virtual Design and Construction? VDC definition
- Everything about ICE in the VDC method – Integrated Concurrent Engineering
- Metrics in VDC, or how do you improve performance? Part 1
- Metrics in VDC – Achieving your goals – Part 2
- VDC and Integrated Concurrent Engineering – ICE sessions in practice – part 1
- Project Production Management at VDC
- What is MMI – Model Maturity Index?